Thursday, February 9, 2012

RESPONSIBILITIES

RESPONSIBILITIES: ONE AFTER ONE
-Muaz  Ahamed Fathahullah-
 It was on 27th of November, last year, a dark evening at Warakapola Nature Park. We were on our final session of two days follow up programme of a special team. Proud to say that me too a member there.
As it was getting late, I was in a hurry to get back home and it’s because, I assumed that it will take more than five hours for the journey in an unusual route for me. It made me restless.

Session announced me as a coordinator of a district for Youth Empowerment Programme (YEP) which was going to be held on follow. Again it made me more restless, because I knew that the district given to me is with a large landscape also with many unfamiliar cities for our student movement. How I can? Just a while I lost the balance.    
Short while after the programme coordinator, one of my close friends, met me personally and said that I should get ready to be a commander (Qaid ) for a YEP where only 15 get the  chance.I couldn’t understand what’s going on. But it’s the Almighty decides the best for me. Thawakkalthu alallah.
Just 10 days  after, they arranged a training camp for commanders and gave the guidelines for the mission. When selecting the areas, I choose an unfamiliar city for me and also for the whole movement, but I don’t  know why I choose it? Still it feel complex.
Same how, as I have started my work already I felt fine to carry on.
Thousands of calls! Repeating the same definition several times and conforming their participation. As a district coordinator I found this was easy. But, in my life it was the month where I received so much of phone calls one after one. This is because we have marketed our yep using almost every media in the island.

More than that, I had to visit the branches where our student movement currently working, which I believed that they may be more helpful to me in this work. Yup they were, within their city limits. And also I had to visit new areas where it covers a large number of students. Sometimes it was hard where I was all alone in an unfamiliar village.
In addition to that, I had to visit several schools, introducing yep and also doing study guide programmes. Any how the coordination works came to end successfully.
Then the next!
There were only another 4 days for the programme. I had to confirm the place where the programme is going to held. Just a visit made everything clear and planned to finish arrangments on the day before the programme.
By the way I had to work in my home town regarding yep introduction.

Then the next!
It was a work given to the assistant commander. But as he was so far from the place, I had to do it. First to confirme resource persons. It was quite easy for me as I had a vast contact list.Then as to the scheme I had to prepare for same common topics other than leading the programme. Also here the experience on doing classes for school students helped. Alhamdulillah.

After completing doing those work I had to visit for the selected place for the programme. Oh…the side arrangements! Almost it needs an A-Z repair there. Somehow it was possible to finish within a day alone with a friend in special team.
Then the next!
The programme started. My main responsibility there was to control 54 different characters fore whole 5 days. Guiding them, being an example for them and so on. Alhamdulillah this too finished successfully, marking a top grade programme.

Just a relax after those five days…
Then again a request to coordinate the YEP followers for the 20 days Human Resource Development Programme. I didn’t find it success from my side as I have started my higher studies.
And now, as I am writing this blog, it is a single way process on two works. I mean I am getting ready for a social interview regarding YEP as I am writing this.
Because I had to manage my time with my usual life, As it for everyone
Any how I am proud to say that I am a part in a big social network which is trying to build a legal kingdom. So these responsibilities are just. Almost it’s nothing. As it’s a month report I feel I have done something…Alhamdulillah. Its was really a promotion in my life.

“No one of us came here to rest. Everyone has given with a great project. I believe that it is his responsibility.”

2 comments:

  1. Masha allah Muaz, Superb Writing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazakallahu Khairan Zameer.. Waiting for ur Creations too

      Delete